Wildfire Smoke Remedies for your Lungs & Body
Remedies to Ease Your Symptoms and Discomfort from Wildfire Smoke.
- Drink Hot Liquids - bad air causes the cilium of the windpipe and lungs to stop moving. Hot liquids encourage them back into movement and back to their job removing mucous
Elderberrry Immune Booster Shot - Ingredients: elderberry (anti-viral, respiratory health, boosts immune system), apple cider vinegar, raw local honey.
- Get lots of Ginger, Turmeric and Oregano Oil into your system - ginger is a natural detoxifier, and anti-inflammatory and supports lung function. Among the many benefits of Oregano Oil are lung support, detoxification, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Flu Fighter Shot. It is made of fresh ginger juice, oregano oil, lemon and cayenne. All of the ingredients can help with smoke damage to the body, and it supports overall immune system function!
Turmeric Shots are loaded with fresh turmeric and ginger juices, a great anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant drink.
Root Awakening - At La Vie Wellness, we are happy to also offer you our Root Awakening, a probiotic beet drink with ginger. With beets, you have the best liver detox food there is, and you also get the benefit of probiotics to support your digestion and natural elimination of toxins.
- Beet Kvass Based Drinks - All of our Beet Kvass drinks (Beet Kvass, Blood, Root Awakening and Magenta Mojito) are amazing sources of health support during these smoky times. Beets has an abundance of phytonutrients called betalain that provide the body with anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and detox support. These benefits are highest when the beets are not cooked. At La Vie, all of our beet drinks are made from raw beets. Beets are also a good source of vitamin C, manganese and glutathiones. You couldn’t choose a better food for remedying exposure to toxins and all of the Beet Kvass drinks from La Vie wellness provide this support from delicious drinks made with organic beets! There are many other benefits of fermented beet drinks, and if you are someone who thinks about mega-detoxing after the exposure to toxins, organic probiotic beet drinks belong in your diet.
Read our blogs on Wildfire Smoke, Your Lung Health and ways to support your immune system:
- 5 Healing Foods to Combat Wildfire Smoke and the Dos & Dont's
- Wildfire Smoke Support Suggestions